Research Guides are created by the librarian to direct students to helpful resources for conducting research. Some guides are created for specific classes, while other general guides cover a particular topic.
- BUS 319 – Small Business Development
- HUM 100 – Exploring the Fine Arts
- HUM 340 – The Art of Cinema
- MHIS 118 – History of American Popular Music
- MHIS 339 – Jimi Hendrix: His Impact on Music and Culture
If you would like to learn more about any of our databases, view one of the introductory videos below or visit Dan Hoiland (your librarian) in the Library & Learning Commons for a short, informal training session.